Our professional staff includes Licensed Physical Therapists, Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants, and Certified Athletic Trainers.
Lori Scott Jeter, PT
After graduating college, Lori spent four years in a hospital acute care setting. She then became the director of an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic, where she stayed for 19 years. In 2009, Lori helped form Southern Rehab & Sports Medicine. Over the years, Lori has been a Clinical Instructor to numerous PT and PTA students throughout the United States. She has also been involved in area sports medicine coverage for more than 20 years.
Lori enjoys football, raising her kids, and spending time with her family.
- Medical College of Georgia, B.S. in Physical Therapy
- Key certified assessment specialist
- Certified in Vestibular Rehab
Josh McGinty PT,DPT,ATC,OCS,Cert.SMT,Cert.DN
Josh graduated with his doctorate degree from UAB and specializes in sports medicine. Prior to helping form Southern Rehab, he worked for an outpatient physical therapy clinic and spent time in various clinical settings including outpatient, acute care, neurology and more. He also worked alongside world-renowned orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists in Birmingham, AL, treating professional and collegiate athletes. Josh also serves as a Clinical Instructor for PT students. He is the ATC for LaGrange Academy and volunteers at other area sporting events.
In his free time, Josh enjoys spending time with his wife and children, training for triathlons, and spending time at the lake.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- The University of Alabama, B.S. in Athletic Training
- ATC, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified in Spinal Manipulation
- Certified in Dry Needling
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist